Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final Project Drafts

This final project is pretty tough on me.  For my last project before final exams, I have to write a script for something.  Just coming up with an idea was tough!  But with lots of pondering, I came up with a pretty decent idea.  I want to do a documentary on my brother's car accident.  It is a very moving piece and will really open a lot of people's eyes.  In 2007, Ethan was riding in a vehicle with two other passengers.  His best friend was in the passenger's seat and he was killed.  As Ethan watched and heard his friend die, he was traumatized.  He had never seen anything like it.  Eventually, he worked his way back to the Lord.  Anyways, I am struggling to come up with the main theme.  Obviously, I want to talk about the accident, but what angle do I go at.  Do I want to focus solely on the experience of the accident with parents commentary or do I want to focus on the after-affects of the accident.  I still need to figure this out before I really start working on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment